Robert Bloom, CPA

Robert Bloom, CPA

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Robert Bloom, CPA
Old 03-30-2016, 02:04 PM

Default Robert Bloom, CPA

Robert Bloom, CPA is pleased to offer his personalized mobile tax preparation services to individuals, small businesses and trusts.

I prepare federal and state returns. I will come to your home or office and meet with you to gather your tax documents for prompt preparation at a reasonable price. The initial visit is a meet and greet at no charge to determine your tax needs and quote you the cost to complete your return(s), no obligation.

I owned and operated a very successful CPA firm in Seattle, Washington for 35 years and sold it prior to moving to The Villages. I recently completed a short transition period with the new owners of my Seattle CPA practice and am now focused on re-establishing my practice in The Villages, Florida. I develop long-lasting relationships with my clients.

Please call me, Bob Bloom, at 425-941-5224 or email me at BobBloomCPA@aol.com

Florida State CPA License AC45572

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORIGINAL QUESTION:

I am looking for anyone who can help my wife and I with filing our taxes with TurboTax. I have called some of the Accountants listed in previous threads going back a few years and they are no longer active.

TurboTax is great in some areas, but there are a lot of areas where you need to know a lot about the subject to be able to answer the questions.

Tony

Last edited by Ad poster; 12-30-2016 at 04:07 PM.

Old 03-30-2016, 02:19 PM
Sage

Bob Bloom is helping me this year. He is not doing the whole return, but helping me understand if I have some odd things right and explain issues. I also am using Turbo Tax.

Very happy with him. Contact info here:

Bob Bloom

Good luck!

PS. He may not know me as AJ, but will know me as ISO AMT guy

Last edited by ajbrown; 03-30-2016 at 04:04 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2016, 04:29 PM
Platinum member

You can file an extension for taxes using Turbo Tax. They and pay what you will owe with the extension. If you overpay use that money for 2016 taxes.

This will let you find someone after the busy season.
Old 03-30-2016, 09:07 PM

2nd recommendation for Bob Bloom.....
Looking for good CPA
Old 09-27-2016, 07:19 PM

Default Looking for good CPA

Does anyone have a local CPA that they would recommend? I am looking for someone with experience with trusts.
Cpa
Old 09-28-2016, 08:15 AM
Gold member

Location: British Columbia, Seattle and Haciendas at Mission Hills
Default Cpa

Bob Bloom is a CPA who will come to your home and meet with you privately. He has trusts as one of his specialties. He will then take the work and complete it and deliver it back to you. It is a botique CPA practice that is personalized. He advertises on TOTV starting November 1st but is available now. You can call him at 425 941 5224. You can also do a search for Robert Bloom on this site and see many recommendations. And by the way, he is my husband. The clients in The Villages have been very satisfied with his professionalism and his reasonable price. You can also email him at BobBloomCPA @aol.com He will be happy to make an appointment and come meet with you.

Last edited by jane032657; 09-28-2016 at 08:32 AM.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:30 AM

I heartily recommend Bob Bloom!
Old 09-28-2016, 10:51 AM

Bill O'Brien at Hartman, Hartman and Obrien. Located in Lady Lake. 102 South Old Dixie Highway
Lady Lake, FL 32159
Phone: (352) 750-6168
Robert Bloom, CPA
Old 12-29-2016, 08:43 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Default Robert Bloom, CPA

Robert Bloom, CPA is pleased to offer his personalized mobile tax preparation services to individuals, small businesses and trusts.

I prepare federal and state returns. I will come to your home or office and meet with you to gather your tax documents for prompt preparation at a reasonable price. The initial visit is a meet and greet at no charge to determine your tax needs and quote you the cost to complete your return(s), no obligation.

I owned and operated a very successful CPA firm in Seattle, Washington for 35 years and sold it prior to moving to The Villages. I recently completed a short transition period with the new owners of my Seattle CPA practice and am now focused on re-establishing my practice in The Villages, Florida. I develop long-lasting relationships with my clients.

Please call me, Bob Bloom, at 425-941-5224 or email me at BobBloomCPA@aol.com

Florida State CPA License AC45572

Last edited by Ad poster; 12-30-2016 at 04:06 PM.
Old 12-29-2016, 12:42 PM
Veteran member

Bob did a super job for us last year and I believe he saved us $$. He was timely in all he did and very nice to work with.

Call him. I know you'll be pleased.
Old 12-29-2016, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjeanj View Post
Bob did a super job for us last year and I believe he saved us $$. He was timely in all he did and very nice to work with.

Call him. I know you'll be pleased.
Thank you so much. It is important to me that my clients feel they get excellent support and service and also feel that the professional service is reasonable and value added. Happy New Year and again, thank you for sharing your positive review.
Old 12-29-2016, 07:50 PM

Bob does a great job. We're so happy we found him!
Old 12-30-2016, 02:04 AM

Bob helped us correct some errors made by a previous CPA, and got our penalties waived. Can't recommend him highly enough.
Old 12-30-2016, 01:22 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Thank you for your kind recommendations. Looking forward to this 2017 tax season and being able to help others ensure they have the support they need with their questions, concerns, ad tax preparation.

Call me at 425 941 5224 Bob Bloom CPA. I will come to your home and meet with you, so on a day like today, you can stay warm inside!
Old 01-31-2018, 04:21 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Please call soon to book your appointment for a tax consultation. I will come to your home and meet with you, we can discuss some strategic planning and your tax needs. Everyone is getting their documents in the mail now, so plan early so we can get started on your return. Call Bob Bloom, CPA 425 941 5224 Seven days a week,
8 am to 8 pm. Bobbloomcpa@aol.com

Tags
bloom, cpa, seattle, tax, villages