How can house sales that are more than a year old be removed from site?

Closed Thread
Old 09-15-2022, 04:58 AM
Default How can house sales that are more than a year old be removed from site?

There's several houses for sale that have obviously been abandoned by the poster. When I check the poster, they haven't logged on for literally years. This makes the listings worthless for the legitimate sellers. Perhaps sales ads need to automatically expire after 30 days so this doesn't happen. At least anything a year old should be purged.
Old 09-15-2022, 06:04 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,777 Times in 3,645 Posts

The site brags about how many active advertisements.

Just like number of posters................95% are not active for a year......bragging rights.

Old 09-15-2022, 09:29 AM
Default Old Ads

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamm View Post
There's several houses for sale that have obviously been abandoned by the poster. When I check the poster, they haven't logged on for literally years. This makes the listings worthless for the legitimate sellers. Perhaps sales ads need to automatically expire after 30 days so this doesn't happen. At least anything a year old should be purged.
I contacted them about this very thing back in July and was told that the old ads are supposed to be deleted automatically after 60 days as stated at the top of the Classifieds page and was told they would look into it. Evidently, the investigation has not gone very far.
Closed Thread

Tags
poster, sales, year, legitimate, worthless

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.