Old version Old version - Talk of The Villages Florida

Old version

Reply
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-17-2026, 08:58 AM
blueash's Avatar
blueash blueash is offline
Platinum member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,469
Thanks: 258
Thanked 3,641 Times in 990 Posts
Default Old version

Any idea why some threads open in "old version" while others open with the current version? I had that today. Not logged in and clicked to read the garage springs thread and it opened "old". Went back, tried again, still old. Then I logged in and opened it... no longer old. All the other threads I tried while logged off did not open old, just that one.

It is not really a problem, just a curiosity which perhaps someone can explain.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	old.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	112824  
__________________
Men plug the dikes of their most needed beliefs with whatever mud they can find. - Clifford Geertz
  #2  
Old 07-17-2026, 11:17 AM
Hape2Bhr Hape2Bhr is offline
Gold Member
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 503
Thanks: 236
Thanked 376 Times in 179 Posts
Default

I've had the same happen on different threads when not logged in; no idea why.
Reply

Tags
version, open, logged, opened, threads


You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 PM.