Could not access TOTV this morning - around 7:00 a.m. Central Time

Closed Thread
Old 01-13-2012, 01:56 PM
Sage
Default Could not access TOTV this morning - around 7:00 a.m. Central Time

On my laptop at home this morning around 7:00 am - Central time - I could not log on to TOTV no matter what browser I tried - Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari -- none of them would let me access TOTV. I logged onto several other web sites with my laptop with no problem this morning -- but no TOTV.

Right now (just before 1:00 p.m. Central Time) I'm accessing TOTV on my work computer using Internet Explorer 7.

Did anyone else early this morning have problems accessing TOTV or was it just me?

I shut off my laptop before going to work, and I will turn my laptop back on when I go home tonight to try to log onto TOTV. Maybe my laptop just had a TOTV gremlin this morning.
Old 01-13-2012, 02:01 PM
Sage

I often find that the Villages Model Homes website isn't working. I like to look through the homes for decor ideas. I think they are having problems.....
Old 01-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Administrator

If you are referencing Talk of the Villages we weren't aware of any issues and have not had any other reports.
Old 01-14-2012, 04:16 AM
Sage
Default Problem solved

Problem solved. When I turned off my computer and turned it back on I was able to log onto TOTV. Must have been the influx of cold snowy Chicago air that my laptop didn't like yesterday morning. I think it's telling me that we need to go back to TV
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.