dont know if private message went

Closed Thread
Old 03-09-2010, 07:43 AM
Gold member
Default dont know if private message went

Hi Tony (Kind administrator). I sent a private message in response to thread telling folks where to find theater groups. There was an open thread to me, and I replied privately to that person. However, I don't know where to look to see if my message (and second try) actually went. I am learning all this new fangled stuff, but slowly! Thise site is absolutely fantastic. We arrive in the Villages on Wed on the Lifestyle. I love the place and hope to persuade my husband that we have found Utopia, except for the few grumps who seem to enjoy attacking your website. Have a great day. Sandra
Old 03-09-2010, 07:56 AM
Administrator

It is the same as putting a letter in the U.S. Mail mailbox. You don't really know where it goes, but it gets there.

If your Private Message was addressed to a valid member and if it had a topic line, it was sent.

If you did not meet those requirements, the message would not go and the system will bark at you. Well, not a bark like when a neighbor is walking his dog in your front yard, but a computer system message telling you that is missing. That kind of bark.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:35 AM
Veteran member

I got it shrandell....I just replied to your e-mail address. See you when you get here.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.