Forum icons

Closed Thread
Old 01-20-2012, 08:14 PM
Sage
Default Forum icons

Where do you all get those cutesie icons that you post? I see the ones on this site but they are sometimes different than the fun ones you all have. I want them too!
Old 01-20-2012, 10:40 PM
Platinum member

I belong to a forum called the Disboards which is all about Disney. They have some really fun smilies that you don't have like rofl!
Old 01-20-2012, 11:44 PM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
Where do you all get those cutesie icons that you post? I see the ones on this site but they are sometimes different than the fun ones you all have. I want them too!
I get them mostly through Google image search using some their filters you'll find in the left column. Just keep a few things in mind if you use it.

If possible try and keep the image size relatively small. The images often have an option for different sizes when you mouse over them. The copy and paste process will not always work as you think it should, and you will also run into some other problems, but nothing to worry about. Just make sure to always preview your post to make sure it appears the way you want it before you post. Occasionally you'll find that some sites will block your linking to their images to save their bandwidth.

Another thing is to make sure you don't use images that show any copyright markings, including watermark indicators. Be careful there; some watermarked images are a little difficult to see at times. Always protect TOTV from any potential problems that could arise by posting copyright material, regardless of how unlikely any problems might seem.
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 01-21-2012, 09:46 AM
Sage

Thanks.......
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.