I cheat for men over 40 ad on TTOV??

View Poll Results: offend by i cheat for men over 40 ad on TTOV?
yes 2 16.67%
no 10 83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 08-08-2014, 02:37 PM

I'm seeing ads for Orvis, LL Bean and Wayfair. They reflect my browsing and buying habits.
Old 08-08-2014, 02:40 PM
TOTV Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by quirky3 View Post
I believe that each person's online search and purchasing habits drive what shows up as some of the ads they see.
This is an accurate statement. Google generated ads are not controlled by TOTV.

Question answered...Thread will be closed.

Old 08-10-2014, 11:41 AM
Administrator

As the moderator mentioned these ads are NOT delivered by TOTV. Google looks at the browser's history and delivers up what their algorithm feels would be of interest to this person.

If you want those to stop on your browser, clear your cookies and cache and restart your computer and this will reset the browser and your search history. If you feel Google's algorithm is broken because you are getting those type of ads sent to you and you nor anyone in your residence would search any relevant topic then feel free to contact Google to let them know they have a defect in their product.

Let us know if we can further assist.

Also, regardless of the poll outcome we will never deliver up ads of that nature on this site so I'm not sure that there is any benefit to a poll of this nature.

- Admin
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.