It seems to happen on weekends
Home
Menu

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2018, 06:23 AM
Sage

Default It seems to happen on weekends

Again...this past weekend (the 3rd one it happened) I couldn't access this site. I'd get a screen that said something like "this site can't be accessed". We have CenturyLink just to be clear AND I have a netbook. The 1st time TOTV stated folks with C.L. were having issues. But the 2nd and 3rd time when I contacted C.L. they said they weren't having any connection issues with their clients. This seems so weird. Is anyone else having problems???

Old 04-02-2018, 09:02 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGolfer View Post
Again...this past weekend (the 3rd one it happened) I couldn't access this site. I'd get a screen that said something like "this site can't be accessed". We have CenturyLink just to be clear AND I have a netbook. The 1st time TOTV stated folks with C.L. were having issues. But the 2nd and 3rd time when I contacted C.L. they said they weren't having any connection issues with their clients. This seems so weird. Is anyone else having problems???
I have CenturyLink, no problems accessing this site using a Samsung Tab 4.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2018, 10:00 AM
Sage

If you are using Google try Firefox
Old 04-02-2018, 11:43 AM
Sage

Obviously it's rectified itself...and posting now is possible! I'm not sure why this has happened but it's not now.
Old 04-02-2018, 02:15 PM
Sage

I had problems too. Did you get a dns error" I use a chromebook, windows 8 laptop and smartphone. Since none of them worked I thought the problem was my network. I turned off and on the router. I flushed the cache. I also added TOTV to the Flash permit list.

All my other sites worked.

I learned the hard way that if something is not working the way it should is to wait a day or two and see if restarting everything fixes it.
Closed Thread

Tags
issues, site, 3rd, time, c.l