TOTV Sometimes Switches To Old Site Format When Going Through Pages On A Thread

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 11-11-2020, 07:58 AM
Default TOTV Sometimes Switches To Old Site Format When Going Through Pages On A Thread

I see someone else reported something similar back in March and the thread was closed for some reason with no comments.

Example of issue: I'll be going through a multi-page thread about a topic using the new TOTV format. All of the sudden, a switch to the next page (whatever page it happens to be in the thread) reveals itself in the old format.

Page 1 - New format --> Page 2 - New Format --> Page 3 - OLD FORMAT

Any idea why that happens?
Old 11-11-2020, 08:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,376 Times in 509 Posts

Is this happening while you're logged in?

It'll do that to me if I'm not logged in. If I am logged in it presents everything in the format I've chosen..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 11-11-2020, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Is this happening while you're logged in?

It'll do that to me if I'm not logged in. If I am logged in it presents everything in the format I've chosen..
That's an interesting question. I get logged out sometimes while actually doing things on the forum (such as composing a reply), so it's hard to answer this one. I'll have to keep an eye on that.

Tks.

Tags
format, page, thread, totv, switch

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.