What's up?

Closed Thread
Old 01-01-2010, 04:57 PM
Default What's up?

My blog entries are being moderated again (whatever that means). They can be seen if you click on my blog, but do not show up on the list of recent entries I still do not know what triggers this or why. I have asked the administrators in the past and they act like I am crazy. They may be right.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Administrator

I put the blog on a moderate setting for a while because we have been getting some very non-blogish entries in there.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:21 PM

You should try to promote it more. It's a fun medium.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Administrator

We have a large number of people who use the blog to ask questions that would be answered better in the open forum.

The blog can be interesting and a lot of fun. I wish more people would try to use it . . . as a blog. A blog, for those who don't know, is a web log, shortened to blog. It is more like a diary than a discussion as you see in the forums.

Go give it a try. Check out how cglenhar writes her entries and use them as an example. Hers are excellent.

You get to the blog by clicking on the Blog menu item up in the blue menu bark at the top, on the left, the second menu item after UserCP.

Remember, it is like a diary, not a question and answer medium like the forum.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.