1st Timer - Car trip from CT to TV

Closed Thread
Old 09-25-2009, 04:17 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katezbox View Post

Instead we take 287 to route 78/80 across PA to Harrisburg. We then take a "left" onto route 81 into WV and VA and follow it to Route 77 in NC. Route 77 connects into 85 which takes you to Atlanta where it merges with 75 that you can follow to TV.
If you are on I-77 you should try taking it all the way to Columbia then get on I-26 over to I-95. You are picking up I-85 in Charlotte already so you know what the traffic is like there. The only other you will find traffic is in Jacksonville (depending on the time of the day) and you can use the I-295 bypass to I-10 to get to 301. Or continue down I-95 and after Jacksonville you can try one of the other routes that have been posted before.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:57 AM
Veteran member

Thank you all, I just knew you would have great tips, other than MapQuest, which isnt always accurate. I will write all this down, it is very helpful!
It sure is a long ride, but I am sure I wil be so excited...I wont even notice hehe!
Thanks again,
Jeanne
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.