Best place for long term parking at the Port of Miami?

Closed Thread
Old 05-18-2023, 05:10 AM
Default Best place for long term parking at the Port of Miami?

Best place for long term parking at the Port of Miami?
Old 05-18-2023, 07:03 AM
Default No cheap place that is "good" outside the port parking

Jan 2023, I researched Miami port parking. There are numerous "off site" parking sites ranging in less expensive per day cost than at the port. My research found several references to theft and car break ins. It was enough for me to drop the idea of parking "off site". Some alternatives are to park at the airport and take uber to the port or park at a hotel near by and take uber. We choose to park at a Resident Inn near the airport and take Uber. It cost $10/day at the hotel and Uber was about $30 to the port and $50 return. So did I save $$ over the port cost of $22 per day? Next time we'll park at the port - this will save a fair amount of time and very easy to get to the car upon return. The only alternative I'd consider would be parking at the Miami airport since the Uber costs are suppose to be fixed.
Old 05-18-2023, 07:30 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,203 Times in 569 Posts

Hopefully the Brightline will make cruising from TV a little easier. The off-site parking options in Miami seem to lack security.
Old 05-18-2023, 12:24 PM
Veteran member

I always park at the port. I may pay more but the ease of getting to and from my car is worth it. Plus the safety.
Closed Thread

Tags
place, long, term, parking, port

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.