Disney Christmas timeshare

Closed Thread
Old 07-19-2023, 09:31 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,973 Times in 755 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shueburruss View Post
You can go to the website and do a "mock booking" for tickets.
Depending on the time of the year you want to go, tickets range from $109 to $159 per day, for a single park. Christmas break is the $159 per day. Park Hopper passes are more. Until January 9, you will also need a park reservation in addition to your ticket.
If you stay on property, you can use Disney transportation around the property. It's easy and reliable. If you stay on property and decide to drive to a park, there is no parking fee. Good for your last day when you just want to leave after your day at the park instead of going back to your hotel first.
Correction “ If you are a Guest staying at a Disney Resort hotel, you receive complimentary standard parking at Disney theme parks for the length of your Resort stay. You must present valid Disney Resort hotel identification to enter the parking lots.”
Old 07-19-2023, 10:14 AM

Never heard of this per previous issues
Old 07-19-2023, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keefelane66 View Post
Correction “ If you are a Guest staying at a Disney Resort hotel, you receive complimentary standard parking at Disney theme parks for the length of your Resort stay. You must present valid Disney Resort hotel identification to enter the parking lots.”
Yes, free parking for the stay if staying at a Disney hotel.
My reference to the last day was suggesting they drive that day instead of using park transportation to save time at the end of the day.
Old 07-19-2023, 03:36 PM
Default DISNEY Christmas Timeshare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsroni View Post
If you’re not using your timeshare, I would love to talk about purchasing this Christmas trip for my grands who had massive losses and sadness this year.
I have zero idea how it works, but dang; this family deserves a vacation.
I don’t have the $8K for the trip. If I can contribute in some way, lovely.
Thanks, everyone.
I own several Disney timeshares - and we always go for Christmas. The timeshares are usually booked at 11-months - it is the busiest time of the year and very difficult to get rooms. You might be able to book timeshare rooms, but it will be very very expensive - if there are any openings. Your best bet is to just a Disney hotel and buy your tickets from Undercover tourist (to save some money).
Old 07-20-2023, 05:13 AM
Veteran member
Default Fun spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimes View Post
I don't know how old your grands are but my 10 yr old grandson enjoyed FunSpot in Orlando more. He could ride the rides as many times as he wanted and there weren't very long lines and it is super cheap.
I love fun spot. Great if you love go karts. Food is very reasonable. There are two of them in Orlando.
Old 07-20-2023, 11:20 AM

Timeshares are a waste of money and a terrible decision.
Old 07-20-2023, 03:03 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimkerr View Post
Timeshares are a waste of money and a terrible decision.
OP isn’t looking to buy a time share, looking for someone who is a DVC member to acquire their points. But thanks for sharing your thoughts.

OP I check with two companies I know that sells points, there are some dates available, around Christmas. Starting at $3,600 and up for 4-5 days
Closed Thread

Tags
christmas, timeshare, trip, works, dang;

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.