Good for you, Royal Carribean!

Closed Thread
Old 06-09-2021, 05:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
I am confused why do you care if those that have chosen not to vaccinate gets Covid, is hospitalized or not, has symptoms, or not, Die or not, according to science can only give Covid to the same unvaccinated.

Why does that bother you, does it directly effect you, does it change your lifestyle, because it shouldn’t. If you are vaccinated, you can Walk on Water, without getting wet

So my confusion is still Why do you care what others are doing?
I am currently in an area that only 26% have been vaccinated. Yet I don’t worry about things I cannot change. I don’t live in fear of what May or may not happen. But that has been my way of life since beginning of 2020. Hugged my grandchildren every week, and still enjoy life the same.
Why should I NOT care about the UNVACCINATED? They are human too! They could be a young relative or grandkid that is too young to become vaccinated. The unvaccinated are not on their own islands.
They affect me and EVERYONE in America. When they go to a hospital with CV, they weaken America. When they DIE, they weaken America. When they walk into Wal MART, they weaken society. When they spread their ideas in public or on this forum they make AMERICA look stupid and they spread propaganda and conspiracies. They are JUST on the wrong side of History and it is a sad situation!
Old 06-09-2021, 05:27 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,319 Times in 462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
Why should I NOT care about the UNVACCINATED? They are human too! They could be a young relative or grandkid that is too young to become vaccinated. The unvaccinated are not on their own islands.
They affect me and EVERYONE in America. When they go to a hospital with CV, they weaken America. When they DIE, they weaken America. When they walk into Wal MART, they weaken society. When they spread their ideas in public or on this forum they make AMERICA look stupid and they spread propaganda and conspiracies. They are JUST on the wrong side of History and it is a sad situation!
All opinion
Old 06-09-2021, 05:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
I am confused why do you care if those that have chosen not to vaccinate gets Covid, is hospitalized or not, has symptoms, or not, Die or not, according to science can only give Covid to the same unvaccinated.

Why does that bother you, does it directly effect you, does it change your lifestyle, because it shouldn’t. If you are vaccinated, you can Walk on Water, without getting wet

So my confusion is still Why do you care what others are doing?
I am currently in an area that only 26% have been vaccinated. Yet I don’t worry about things I cannot change. I don’t live in fear of what May or may not happen. But that has been my way of life since beginning of 2020. Hugged my grandchildren every week, and still enjoy life the same.
If you want ANY more reasons? I am sure that I left out a few. Hope that answers the question.
Old 06-09-2021, 05:31 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
The Villages Florida
Childish!!!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2021, 05:33 PM

Why would you "cheer" for no vaccine mandate on a cruise? Not very smart with variants spreading throughout the world. We are over this nightmare, yet! No praise for Mini-Me. Lame at best.
Old 06-09-2021, 05:33 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriceunger View Post
It was your choice to stay home for a year and your choice to get vaccinated. Other people can make the same choices for themselves and who’s to say that a year or a few years down the road as to who may have made the right choice. As I said before some people are told by their doctor not to get vaccinated, and others feel that the vaccines haven’t been adequately tested studied for side effects and efficiencies and thus aren’t safe. That’s their choice to say no to vaccines that aren’t FDA approved, and do what they feel is best for themselves.
No man/woman IS an ISLAND.
Old 06-09-2021, 07:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
I am in those hospitals everyday, I find no weakness, or the stupid you are referring to. If not for essential workers during 2020, your life would be completely different. Oh and Walmart is not on my list so you are safe.

Of course I took a new assignment that I knew the percentage of vaccinated was extremely low, and it didn’t come with hazardous pay.

They are taking volunteers in hospitals now, maybe you could make a difference instead of just reading or watching TV. The volunteer I had had the pleasure of being with was 87, full of life, great sense of humor, as I left today he said Live Life with no Fear, enjoy the evening. What a smile.

Last edited by asianthree; 06-09-2021 at 07:37 PM.
Old 06-09-2021, 08:05 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,142 Times in 301 Posts

Quote:
I laugh every time I read your silly little posts. Pathetic.
Old 06-09-2021, 08:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,276 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote:
It affects my lifestyle as a taxpayer because CV should have (and COULD have) been stopped by last Sept in the US even without a vaccine. Australia did it early on with discipline, leadership, no live-free-or-die-idiots like in the US, masking, and distancing. WE should have ONLY about 200,000 deaths today!

It affects ALL our lifestyles because we All wasted the $ for the shots and our time, in that as a total country - we FAILED to drop the CV toward near ZERO. We squandered our opportunity - now we will waste MORE money and have MORE unnecessary DEATHS (hope it is no one that you or I know). It affects my lifestyle because I NO LONGER believe in America - the image of America from my high school days is WHIPPED OUT COMPLETELY! That IS hard to take! If I could move to Australia, Switzerland, or Finland, I would look into it in a heartbeat!
Look into it?

I'd bet the farm you'd never do it... All talk... No action...

-Tom Petty
Old 06-09-2021, 08:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
I though you HATE the unvaccinated...

You said so in a previous RANT...

-Tom Petty
Old 06-09-2021, 08:29 PM
Sage

Quote:
Childish!!!!!!!!
I think you meant CHILDISH!!!!!!!!

-Tom Petty
Old 06-10-2021, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut the front door View Post
Desantis for the win!
Royal Caribbean Makes Vaccines Optional for Passengers on Most Cruises | Travel + Leisure

Guess what, you don't like it? Don't go. They will be FULL.
If you got the vax, stop telling me to get one. If you believe in it and you got it, it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS who else got it. On the other hand, if you don't really believe in it, and got it, keep clutching your pearls.
OOOOPS hold the horses at the gate. Judge asked to put law on hold as no decision could be agreed upon. How is it okay for government to tell a business how to run? If you do not like how a business operates go somewhere else. If you can not tell someone they must do something to protect employees and other customers how can you say someone must wear clothes to enter your business. Just as you believe you do not need a vaccine this business says they believe you need one to be a customer.
Old 06-10-2021, 06:27 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyc234 View Post
OOOOPS hold the horses at the gate. Judge asked to put law on hold as no decision could be agreed upon. How is it okay for government to tell a business how to run? If you do not like how a business operates go somewhere else. If you can not tell someone they must do something to protect employees and other customers how can you say someone must wear clothes to enter your business. Just as you believe you do not need a vaccine this business says they believe you need one to be a customer.
The government tells businesses how to run all of the time...

Restaurants have health codes... Businesses cannot deny service of not hire for discriminatory reasons...

Asking for private health records is a different matter...

-Tom Petty
Old 06-10-2021, 08:02 AM
Default Covid vaccination

I don't understand the problem. I want people to know that I've been fully vaccinated and they are safe around me. I want to know that I'm safe around others, and that means I want to know they are vaccinated.
On the other hand, restaurants don't require proof, but I'm only around a few people, not a boat load. I can keep a distance from people in the restaurant. I just don't believe it's an invasion of my privacy to provide proof that I'm fully vaccinated.
Old 06-10-2021, 08:22 AM
Soaring Eagle member

If other people are vaccinated it doesn't matter whether you are unvaccinated. If you are vaccinated it doesn't matter whether you are around unvaccinated people. The probability of developing COVID once you are vaccinated is very small - about 0.01% breakthrough cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Wagner View Post
I don't understand the problem. I want people to know that I've been fully vaccinated and they are safe around me. I want to know that I'm safe around others, and that means I want to know they are vaccinated.
On the other hand, restaurants don't require proof, but I'm only around a few people, not a boat load. I can keep a distance from people in the restaurant. I just don't believe it's an invasion of my privacy to provide proof that I'm fully vaccinated.
Closed Thread

Tags
good, business, hand, clutching, stop

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.