Have you been to Spain?

Closed Thread
Old 12-28-2022, 06:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Check out lemonvalleyholidays.com. We have used them twice to go to Andalucia. They book your hotels, train tickets, city tour tickets, museum reservations, alhambra, guides--anything you desire. It's not a group tour, and we prefer being on our own. The tour took us to Sevilla, Granada, Cordoba, Malaga. You can choose what kind of hotel you want. We chose boutique hotels, and they were small and unique. One time we went over Christmas/New Years, and the other time was in February. Andalucia is called "the frying pan of Spain" because of the heat. Those two times of year were very mild. Malaga in February was actually sunny and 70s. I probably wouldn't go there after March or April. I can't say about planes because we did not go from Florida.
Lemon Valley will also set up tours where you do your own driving, and they have tours of "white villages" which we haven't done yet but want to.
Also, to add to the info: when you get to your first stop on your personalized "tour," there will be a package waiting you with all your tickets, an itinerary, and a book with pictures and information about all your destinations. I still have our books. It's one of the few places we want to go back to even a third time.

Tags
flights, spain, fly, suggestions, jfk

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.