Looking for CruiseConnection Review

Closed Thread
Old 02-21-2016, 10:40 AM
Default Looking for CruiseConnection Review

My wife and I are going on a HAL TA out of Ft Lauderdale the end of March 2016. Has anyone used CruiseConnection out of Ocala and how did it work for you?
Old 02-21-2016, 10:45 AM

We have used them several times with no problems. There is a wait after getting off the ship, but nothing too bad. There is a person from Cruise Connection there to keep you informed.
Old 02-21-2016, 12:48 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLAN56 View Post
My wife and I are going on a HAL TA out of Ft Lauderdale the end of March 2016. Has anyone used CruiseConnection out of Ocala and how did it work for you?
We have not used Cruise Connection, but were pleased with Yankee Trails, departing from Bealls on 441. $90 per person, round trip.
Old 02-21-2016, 01:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Have used both Cruise Connection and Yankee Trails. Excellent service if you really do not want to drive. Be aware the return trip is a long day. You have to wait for the bus at Ft. Lauderdale because it picks up from all the cruise lines so you do not usually leave Ft. Lauderdale until noon-ish and I think we usually got in about 6pm to McDonalds, then have to be picked up to get home. We take the bus down and rent a car to drive back. If you PM me I will be glad to let you know where we rent the car.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 06-18-2016, 03:54 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Round Trip to Ft. Lauderdale

Took Yankee Trails round trip for $90.00 to Ft. Lauderdale. New Shuttle left from Loew's on Rt 441/27. They go directly to Port and pick up for return at 9:00am; they return directly to Lowe's with no stops, we were home for lunch. Excellent driver, comfortable seats. They do not run during the Summer but will resume in the Fall. Did not book cruise with them just the Shuttle. They want to make a presence in TV and I was impressed and relieved not to drive.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttown View Post
We have used them several times with no problems. There is a wait after getting off the ship, but nothing too bad. There is a person from Cruise Connection there to keep you informed.
Used Cruise Connection once. Never again! Wait to get home after leaving the ship was outrageous.
Closed Thread

Tags
cruiseconnection, end, march, ocala, work, wife, review, hal, lauderdale

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.