Options other than I95 hotels, are there any?

Closed Thread
Old 12-22-2023, 05:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall55 View Post
We spent a few nights nights in flea bag motels on our way to Pittsburgh and back.Never again! We plan where we will stay and make reservations. Country Inn and Suites is quite nice in all the states. It is our go to if we do not have a reservation. We stop early and have a nice dinner. We are back on the road at the crack of dawn. The breakfast Comfort Inn provides is quite nice. We take coffee, bagels, fruit, and munchies to go. We have never been disappointed.

Important: If you do not have a reservation, pull into a motel EARLY. By 7:30-8:00 pm, most are full. Make up lost time by getting back on the road between 3 and 4 a.m. You will miss most commuting traffic in larger cities. Have fun and enjoy!
Always stay on the far side of city so the early morning traffic will be going in and you will be leaving city with very little of traffic. My favorite is Hampton Inn..
Old 12-22-2023, 09:22 PM
Veteran member

Usually disappointed with anything off I-95 on our trips to/from CT. Poor conditions and room noise usually ruined the night. Past few trips we skipped the mess and took the Red Bull highway straight through in 19 hours. Can be longer, depending on traffic. Not easy, but no regrets.
Old 12-22-2023, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNorth View Post
Usually disappointed with anything off I-95 on our trips to/from CT. Poor conditions and room noise usually ruined the night. Past few trips we skipped the mess and took the Red Bull highway straight through in 19 hours. Can be longer, depending on traffic. Not easy, but no regrets.
What road is the Red Bull highway? Never heard of it.
Closed Thread

Tags
ten, stay, night, distance, mile

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.