travel to England in May

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2023, 10:18 AM

Go to Amazon and search for lugs used in England. Then, you will have the choice to choose what type you want. Singular or multiple.
Old 04-01-2023, 08:47 AM
Default Re. DO NOT USE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseygirl08 View Post
Wondering if anyone can tell me which kind of converter/adapter I need for England - to charge my ipad, iphone, and hair dryer. I researched for over an hour and ordered a BESTEK from Amazon for $39.99. When it arrived, the box had picture of a hairdryer, coffee pot, curling iron and the words DO NOT USE over them. Any help would be appreciated, especially if you can give me the precise name, item #, and dollar amount from Amazon so I order the correct one. Its very aggravating, after all my hard work. WAAA. Thank you.
I think that the reason they say not to use the converter for those appliances(same for my electric razor) is that they only need an adapter, not a converter, as they are dual voltage for the most part.
Old 04-01-2023, 11:39 AM
Default I am also going in May to England.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseygirl08 View Post
Wondering if anyone can tell me which kind of converter/adapter I need for England - to charge my ipad, iphone, and hair dryer. I researched for over an hour and ordered a BESTEK from Amazon for $39.99. When it arrived, the box had picture of a hairdryer, coffee pot, curling iron and the words DO NOT USE over them. Any help would be appreciated, especially if you can give me the precise name, item #, and dollar amount from Amazon so I order the correct one. Its very aggravating, after all my hard work. WAAA. Thank you.
You will need a plug adapter AND a voltage converter. Mine is from Amazon ALLWEI brand $36.00
Closed Thread

Tags
amazon, england, appreciated, give, precise

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.