40 cloves of garlic roast chicken

Closed Thread
Old 10-15-2012, 08:50 AM
Sage
Default 40 cloves of garlic roast chicken

Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic - Martha Stewart Recipes

Received this in my mailbox this morning and remembered making it often when the kids were all home..........great for garlic lovers.

Also great at this time of year, approaching Halloween, to keep the vampires away..............

Seriously, nothing like a nice juicy roast chicken........with great sandwiches to follow..........the garlic becomes very mellow plus it's a natural antibiotic, although raw is better.

This roast chicken with some nice home made mashed potatoes, a veggie, a big green salad and crusty French bread........plus left overs for days........to look forward to.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:26 AM
Location: Brooklyn, NY Queens, NY Village of Summerhill, Village of Santiago

Quote:
Originally Posted by senior citizen View Post
Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic - Martha Stewart Recipes

Received this in my mailbox this morning and remembered making it often when the kids were all home..........great for garlic lovers.

Also great at this time of year, approaching Halloween, to keep the vampires away..............

Seriously, nothing like a nice juicy roast chicken........with great sandwiches to follow..........the garlic becomes very mellow plus it's a natural antibiotic, although raw is better.

This roast chicken with some nice home made mashed potatoes, a veggie, a big green salad and crusty French bread........plus left overs for days........to look forward to.
Great, easy recipe. Loved the trick to peel 40 cloves of garlic in 30 seconds.
I will definitely try this. Thanks for posting.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:24 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathyw View Post
Great, easy recipe. Loved the trick to peel 40 cloves of garlic in 30 seconds.
I will definitely try this. Thanks for posting.
You are welcome. It is easy......
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.