Looking for a store that specializes in kitchen gadgets.

Old 12-05-2023, 07:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,277 Times in 4,297 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
I find it hard to believe somebody wore out cook stove in villages?
Who "wore out" a cook stove?

Two people stated the replaced their cooktop with an "induction" cooktop. That's a cooktop heat source choice, using magnets...

-Tom Petty
Old 12-05-2023, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
Interesting thread, I am looking for small nonstick pans rated for induction cooking. We just replaced our stove with an induction unit, and all 3 of the small nonstick were aluminum and will not work with the new stove.
I usually get mine at home goods. Take a magnet with you to be sure they will work.
Old 12-06-2023, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Interesting thread, I am looking for small nonstick pans rated for induction cooking. We just replaced our stove with an induction unit, and all 3 of the small nonstick were aluminum and will not work with the new stove.
I purchased induction pans on Amazon in the past.
Old 12-06-2023, 07:02 AM

My wife and I purchased our home a year ago and have had to furnish it completely. We found Crate and Barrel in Tampa and Williams Sonoma in Winter Park and Orlando to be very good sources for kitchen items.
Old 01-17-2024, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Hello Village Tinker,

After testing several cookware manufacturers (All-Clad, Green Pan, HexClad, Cusinart, cast iron, and Cook-N-Home) on our glass induction cooktop, we selected HexClad. It is "almost" non-stick, performs like cast iron, cooks evenly, and cleans-up easily. The reason for "almost non-stick" is because we had to use a small amount of PAM or olive oil to ensure the eggs didn't stick...no biggie to us. Most importantly, HexClad did not scratch our glass cooktop! Green Pan and cast iron left slight marks on the glass. All-Clad was our second runner-up.

Yes, HexClad and All-Clad are expensive, but Costco has them on sale until January 21, 2024 in case you are still searching for cookware.

Tags
online, stores, kitchen, kohls, target

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.