This takes 5 minutes to make

Peanut Butter Fudge

Ingredients
2 sticks butter
1 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 1/2 cups powdered sugar

Directions
Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray. Combine the butter and peanut butter in a 4-quart microwave-safe bowl (be sure to use a big enough deep bowl as this may boil over) and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 2 minutes on high. Stir and microwave on high for 2 more minutes. (Use caution when removing this mixture from the microwave, it will be very hot.) Add the vanilla and powdered sugar to the peanut butter mixture and stir to combine with a rubber spatula. The mixture will become hard to stir and lose its sheen. Spread into the pan. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until cool, about 2 hours. Cut into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.

Chocolate Fudge

3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
1/4 cup (4 tbsp) butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
chopped walnuts if desired

PREPARATION

1. Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray. 2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter. Microwave in one-minute increments until melted, about 2-3 minutes. Do not over microwave, just until smooth. 3. Stir to ensure all the chocolate is melted, then add the vanilla and salt. Stir until the candy is smooth and well-mixed. 4. Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer. 5. Place the fudge in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours. Take out of the refrigerator 1 hour before cutting. Cut into 1-inch squares and serve at room temperature. Store excess fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator.

Last edited by jnieman; 04-07-2015 at 04:20 PM.
Old 04-07-2015, 11:52 AM
Veteran member
Location: Reading, Pa, The Villages, Reading, Pa, The Villages until the end.

Thanks I will try it first chance I can.
Old 04-07-2015, 12:26 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

YUM! Makes me think that I need to make both recipes and then layer peanut butter between chocolate before each totally firms up! Wowza! Thanks

Old 04-07-2015, 02:15 PM

Make sure to use SWEETENED condensed milk. I make this fudge at Christmas time.
Old 04-07-2015, 04:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbchbum View Post
YUM! Makes me think that I need to make both recipes and then layer peanut butter between chocolate before each totally firms up! Wowza! Thanks
That sounds awesome. I love chocolate and peanut butter together! I made these this morning and gave it away to friends. Everyone loved it and it took so little time.
Old 04-07-2015, 06:58 PM

Easiest peanut butter fudge I ever made was using just a container of frosting (Pillsbury) with a jar of peanut butter. Use the microwave to soften just enough to mix and spread. This is absolutely fantastic and easy enough for kids to make!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.