Zaycon Foods

Closed Thread
Old 12-30-2013, 11:25 AM
Default Zaycon Foods

This isn't a recipe, but I didn't know where else to put this post. If you haven't ever ordered from Zaycon foods, I'd like to recommend that you give them a try. I have been ordering from them for about 6 months and just noticed that they also come to Ocala.
There is a chicken event in Ocala on Feb. 5. Each order is 40 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts. It is $1.89/pound plus tax. Last time, I split an order but this time I'm keeping it all for myself. These are VERY large chicken breasts (each was over a pound, I had 38 breasts in my order) that are fresher than anything you'd buy at the store (they were clucking 2 days before your purchase). It takes me about an hour to split and trim a whole order (I boil the trimmings to make stock).
They also have other events. I can highly recommend the bacon and the ham. I haven't tried any others. They do a ground beef event but I haven't tried it because it's very lean and I prefer the fat.www.zayconfoods.com
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.