$ stolen from Chula Vista Pool

Closed Thread
Old 08-19-2012, 10:40 AM
Gold member

Not sure if I understand. You arrived 15 minutes after the theft and no cash was missing. However, the OP who is this persons friend says cash was missing?Why would a purse end up in the ladys room trash and yet nothing was missing.Something I do not get.But I have my ideas.
Old 08-19-2012, 11:19 AM
Gold member

Ok now I'm really confused.....
Old 08-19-2012, 11:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblum315 View Post
I would never bring my purse to the pool. Towel, Villages ID and driver license, and maybe some change for the soda machine. All in a pocket with keys.
Heck yeah.

That is the right thing to do. Why risk losing it? Usually at the pools I have been to lately there are only seven or eight folks there at the most this summer.

AND I could forget it because I don't consistently take my purse when I go places. I have a golf purse and a civilized one and a beach bag...
Old 08-19-2012, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hanky;5***99
The only thing I will be bring to the pool is a towel! Oh ya,and swim trunks.
Glad to see it only took 13 posts for someone to come up with the right answer. If you don't lock it in the car or leave it home you have no one to blame but yourself.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:03 PM

I should clarify that it was only discovered that the cash was missing AFTER the victim left the pool area. Victim was very shaken up while at the pool and thought the money clip looked fine as the big bills were stuck between the $1 and $5 bills. Turns out the $20 bills were gone after some calming down and looking more thoroughly. Believe me, there is no hidden agenda here....just want to clarify what happened.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Sage

Women's bathroom? Well that could narrow it down, couldn't it! A woman who comes to the pool...and steals! I'd keep coming back and talking ALOT about it and watch the body-language of the folks there. Do some sleuthing!
Old 08-19-2012, 11:04 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGolfer View Post
Women's bathroom? Well that could narrow it down, couldn't it! A woman who comes to the pool...and steals! I'd keep coming back and talking ALOT about it and watch the body-language of the folks there. Do some sleuthing!
Sounds like the police need to set up a sting operation with cameras to catch the culprit since it's a repeat offense.
In reality, they're different!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.