Rosemary

Closed Thread
Old 07-15-2011, 10:45 PM
Gold member
Default Rosemary

Does anyone know a lady named Rosemary....she was born in Germany and has a beautiful accent. My husband and I met her and her daughter on a recent cruise. She is the one that I want to thank for telling us about the Villages. Her love of TV is what inspired me to check further..and now, we are definitely planning on moving there full time as soon as we get all of our ducks in a row here. If you know her, let her know how much we appreciate her.

Trish
Old 07-15-2011, 11:24 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish Crocker View Post
Does anyone know a lady named Rosemary....she was born in Germany and has a beautiful accent. My husband and I met her and her daughter on a recent cruise. She is the one that I want to thank for telling us about the Villages. Her love of TV is what inspired me to check further..and now, we are definitely planning on moving there full time as soon as we get all of our ducks in a row here. If you know her, let her know how much we appreciate her.

Trish
Oh. So you're saying you know Rosemary's baby.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:08 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pturner View Post
Oh. So you're saying you know Rosemary's baby.
Actually..when I saw Rosemarys baby in 1968, I was pregnant with my oldest son (and quite far along)...I got a lot of funny looks! Fortunately, he came out as normal as possible with me for a mother!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.