Recommendation needed or an Electrician

Closed Thread
Old 11-16-2013, 02:59 PM
Default Recommendation needed or an Electrician

Hi, I need a recommendation for an Electrician, that is Reasonable, Reliable, for additional wall outlets, dimmer switches, and cabinet lighting.

I would really appreciate your help.
Old 11-16-2013, 07:56 PM

I did a search 6 months ago for the same reasons. I ended up using R&A Electric @ 353-307-6655 and found them reliable, competent and fairly priced. They added. Alan out doors dual duplexes for a water feature. 3 other firms (yes, I got 4 quotes) all wanted to tap into the existing wall outdoor duplex. R&A ran a cable from the main breaker box through the garage attic and down the soffit for less money that the others. This is great as I can turn off the breaker for the fountain pump and outdoor lighting when I go back north for the summers. We have a CYV and wanted the 2 can lights over the island on a separate, disable switch and replaced with pendants. I couldn't buy the materials for the price I paid to have them do it.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:58 AM
Location: Euclid, Ohio--Anahein California--DeLand Florida--Virginia Trace
Default AAA Electric

I just had Jody out from AAA Electric on Friday. He put a switch in the bedroom for a light on my ceiling fan and ran a line outside with a switch for a future floodlight. This was $240 and he did a great job. He even cleaned up after himself. He can be contacted at 352-245-8047. ( I just met him and he is not a friend)
Old 11-17-2013, 06:24 PM

R&A was great for us. We had a new outlet put in the garage and a switches moved in the bathroom.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.