$2.4 million home for sale in TV

Closed Thread
Old 05-12-2014, 09:40 PM
Veteran member

did this ever sell? just makes u wonder what the story is on the person who is able to afford this type of home,, just wonder how they were able to be that fianacial secure, i dont begrudge them ,,, just what is the story
Old 05-13-2014, 02:07 PM
Platinum member

If I had that kinda money, I'd buy at Golden Oak, right on WDW property! Cause I'm a Disney Fanatic!

Sterling, IL; Hunter's Creek, Orlando, FL; The Villages
Old 05-13-2014, 10:17 PM

The bond is not paid. Add that to the 2 1/2 million.
Old 05-14-2014, 07:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,394 Times in 2,405 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipcovers View Post
The bond is not paid. Add that to the 2 1/2 million.
Since the bond has nothing to do with the value of the house, it would be no more than others in that village.
Old 05-14-2014, 09:27 AM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,772 Posts

If I were to put those kinds of bucks into a Florida home I would expect to acquire something like this place. 215 Grand Pointe Drive #1, Palm Beach Gardens FL - Trulia

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 05-14-2014, 10:15 AM
Platinum member
Location: Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County, Evansville IN, Boca Raton, Toledo OH, Pennecamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbrown View Post
I used to love to tour many of the homes while under development. I suspect I have been in some of yours. This is long before they were yours of course .

I remember being blown away by the homes out on Baypoint Way. There are three homes that sit out on a little isolated point. Just beautiful. I suspect they could have been around 1.5m a couple of years ago? Now that the driveway is painted and the garage attic stairs in maybe they are 2.4

Not sure it is one of those but the back view looks like it could be.
Those homes you are talking about are on my evening walking route. Until a few days ago, the middle home had a for sale sign on it and was being offered at 1.6 million. But now, the sign is gone. It is really a beautiful walk back there.
Old 05-14-2014, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Since the bond has nothing to do with the value of the house, it would be no more than others in that village.
I respectfully disagree. The house plus the bond is the REAL price of the house.
Old 05-14-2014, 02:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,394 Times in 2,405 Posts

Quote:
I respectfully disagree. The house plus the bond is the REAL price of the house.
I agree. I was just pointing out the bond on a 2.5 million dollar house is not greater.
Old 05-14-2014, 02:25 PM
Veteran member
Default no dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
If I were to put those kinds of bucks into a Florida home I would expect to acquire something like this place. 215 Grand Pointe Drive #1, Palm Beach Gardens FL - Trulia
NOW that is a HOUSE!not a HOME, but it sure doesnt have Brownwood and the pet snakes,,an SS with the "smokers" wacky tabaky, or LSL with peanut shells and dogs on the patios. there is something to be said for our little paradise here in Lake County! I kinda like it here!
Old 05-14-2014, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
I agree. I was just pointing out the bond on a 2.5 million dollar house is not greater.
It seems that the bond on villas is around 10-11,000. The ranches are double that. Designers even more. It must go by lot size, or maybe I am wrong as I only look at villas or ranch to buy. Premier homes would have much larger lots. Anyone know the bond on these houses?
Old 05-14-2014, 03:17 PM
Sage
Quote:
It seems that the bond on villas is around 10-11,000. The ranches are double that. Designers even more. It must go by lot size, or maybe I am wrong as I only look at villas or ranch to buy. Premier homes would have much larger lots. Anyone know the bond on these houses?

On another thread, a frequent poster who lives in a premier home, said the bonds on premiers are around $50,000. Of course, it depends when you bought.
Old 05-14-2014, 03:40 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,808 Times in 3,664 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
On another thread, a frequent poster who lives in a premier home, said the bonds on premiers are around $50,000. Of course, it depends when you bought.
Yep.

Bond Amort Schedules:

Amortization Schedules - Sumter
Old 05-14-2014, 04:21 PM
Default 2.4 home

when can we see open house, and garage sale
Old 05-14-2014, 04:23 PM

Way to big for me, I think I'll keep my little CYV. Wonder if they have sink hole insurance?
Old 05-14-2014, 04:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,930 Times in 787 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
Way too formal for me. In fact, that's just ugly, IMO. I would like the lot and the pool, though!

I remember looking at the pictures of the inside of the 2-million-plus home, and that was really overdone as well, and dark. They didn't show much of the outside to tell anything other than that the houses on either side looked very close to it for that price range, although others have said it's a very pretty area.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.