2024 Christmas displays to enjoy

Closed Thread
Old 11-28-2023, 09:40 AM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton
Default 2024 Christmas displays to enjoy

It's that time of year that I always enjoy even though it takes work to set up a Christmas lights to music display. I tell people my show is always a little bit different from year to year because I can't seem to remember how I set it up the previous year. And, I always have the desire to add more lights.

My show at 3610 Quietwoods Drive in the Villages of Lake Deaton will run from 6PM till 9PM every night till January 7th, 2024.

How about your show and or others that people should see!

Old 11-28-2023, 10:41 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplanekid View Post
It's that time of year that I always enjoy even though it takes work to set up a Christmas lights to music display. I tell people my show is always a little bit different from year to year because I can't seem to remember how I set it up the previous year. And, I always have the desire to add more lights.

My show at 3610 Quietwoods Drive in the Villages of Lake Deaton will run from 6PM till 9PM every night till January 7th, 2024.

How about your show and or others that people should see!

Beautiful set up! Thanks for sharing with us and wishing you a safe and splendid holiday season

(352)748-6251
Closed Thread

Tags
year, show, people, christmas, lights

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.