CPAP sleep apnea supplies

Closed Thread
Old 12-01-2012, 07:07 PM
Default CPAP sleep apnea supplies

Can anyone please tell me where one can buy CPAP supplies (masks, hoses, etc) in the Villages?

Thank you very much
Old 12-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Platinum member

Apria Healthcare has a store front just off Town Square at Spanish Springs.

There are several issues with Medicare coverage in the vicinity due to the unfortunate "bidding process," instituted by Medicare a number of years ago.

Come to The Villages Sleep Apnea Support Group sessions at Bridgeport Rec Center, on Buena Vista Blvd, across from Palmer Legends Golf Club. Second Monday of the month, 6:30 pm - approx. 8:00 pm. Lots of supporting information and helpful folks.

SWR
Old 12-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Veteran member

I hav found it can just as cheap keeping an eye on eBay an going to the support group will give u some great leads
Old 12-02-2012, 11:06 PM
KittyKat
Default Lincare

Lincare calls me once a month but I have gotten supplies at their store on 441; their bldg is behind the others in the strip.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:54 AM

Many thanks. I did not know there was a Lincare. Apria we have had awful dealings with them and their billing. We pay our bill and yet it does not get posted to our account. Horrible experience. It is nice to know there is a Lincare here. Have you had problems with Medicare billings with them as mentioned by the first post and Apria and Medicare?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.