ACE Hardware Flouts Covid19 Guidelines

Closed Thread
Old 05-18-2020, 11:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooderpask View Post
People people move on. There is a lot of medical information out there that masks are not a good weapon against infection. Antibodies are the answer!
Sorry to disagree with you. Masks are an excellent weapon against this virus. Problem is, everyone has to wear a mask for this mitigation practice to work. Droplets are blocked by cloth and a single paper towel. I experimented after seeing a demo on YouTube......

I spritzed water onto the bathroom mirror. Droplets went all over the mirror. Then I took a single layer paper towel and spritzed water onto the paper towel which I held up to the mirror. Not one droplet went onto the mirror and that was using a SINGLE LAYER of paper towel to block the droplets.

I make a home make mask using a double layer of paper towels, a piece of printer paper and two layers of tissue. This mask was designed by a physician and I saw the video on YouTube how to make it.

Believe me, none of my droplets will escape that mask if I sneeze or cough. Even when speaking, droplets are spewed from a person's mouth and this paper towel mask will block those droplets.

I wear the mask in public when social distancing is not possible which is just about everywhere indoors. The exception is dining inside a restaurant with tables placed appropriately for social distancing. I wear a mask to protect people around me. I would hope people return the good intentions by also wearing a mask.

Remember..........Your mask protects me and my mask protects you. Thanks for keeping others safe.

Last edited by coffeebean; 05-18-2020 at 11:35 AM.
Old 05-18-2020, 12:07 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
Wildwood ACE also had masks, clearly marked standing locations on the floor, and doors closed to control the direction of traffic.
Ace is the place, they have anything you need. Best place around!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
ace, feet, mask, hardware, store

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.