Warning!

Closed Thread
Old 03-25-2011, 10:19 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach
Default Warning!

My wife and I (Ed and Lila) will be in TV for a month beginning April 1. We can be recognized by Mizzou logos on our clothing and by the unfortunate fact we are old (I look it, she not so much), though we will do are best to act young. We can also be identified by the constant smile on our faces, and because unlike the rest of you, we will be having unbridled fun. It actually snowed here a bit last night, reminding us why we are looking forward to be headed to TV. Hope to see many of you at the monthly TOTV luncheon at Crispers (we met several of you there last April). We will be looking at property, though not buying yet - just for intelligence purposes, in case we decide to come home and put our Mo. property up for sale. If you do happen to spot us, please do not cross the street to avoid us, or make obnoxious gestures, we have had our shots.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
My wife and I (Ed and Lila) will be in TV for a month beginning April 1. We can be recognized by Mizzou logos on our clothing and by the unfortunate fact we are old (I look it, she not so much), though we will do are best to act young. We can also be identified by the constant smile on our faces, and because unlike the rest of you, we will be having unbridled fun. It actually snowed here a bit last night, reminding us why we are looking forward to be headed to TV. Hope to see many of you at the monthly TOTV luncheon at Crispers (we met several of you there last April). We will be looking at property, though not buying yet - just for intelligence purposes, in case we decide to come home and put our Mo. property up for sale. If you do happen to spot us, please do not cross the street to avoid us, or make obnoxious gestures, we have had our shots.
OH RATS! We will be leaving just as you arrive. Feel this virtual hug and warm welcome. I hope you have an even better time than last April.

April is so lovely here.

I haven't found a month that I hated.............
Old 03-25-2011, 10:43 AM
Sage

Hey Ed, thanks for the warning......

Unfortunately, we won't be back to TV til the end of May.

Bill
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.