Floor plans

Closed Thread
Old 06-03-2011, 08:21 AM
Location: East Alton, IL (near St. Louis, Mo), Duval, St. James and hopefully lastly Collier
Default Floor plans

Does anyone know if there is a floor plan in the cottage or designer series that is the same or very similar in layout to the Sunbury in the Premer series? Also, in the new model centers that are being built will there be cottage and designer homes both and when will they open?
Old 06-03-2011, 08:53 AM

I believe the new models (you're talking about the new ones south of 466A, right?) should be done and open later in June. I know the current models are sold but the new owners can't take possession until then for that reason. Yes, they'll have cottage and designer models down there, too. (BTW, bxmt54, my husband was originally from Belleville; some of his family from Fairview Hts. was visiting recently and wanted to see the existing models -- that's how I got this info. You must not be far from their neck of the woods...)
Old 06-03-2011, 09:05 AM
Sage

To see floorplans, go to The Villages website, click on "Homes", click on "New Home Gallery," then "Learn More", then click on a model and "Floor Plans." The "Sunbury" looks similar to the "Gardenia" in the designer series.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla B View Post
To see floorplans, go to The Villages website, click on "Homes", click on "New Home Gallery," then "Learn More", then click on a model and "Floor Plans." The "Sunbury" looks similar to the "Gardenia" in the designer series.
They do look quite alike - but with a difference of about 1000 sf...

It is great to look at the floorplans online - but you can also print them out to compare. There seem to be many more floor today than there used to...

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.