For all of Michael Whitaker GWG L Bond holders and for anyone holding on to hope

Closed Thread
Old 04-24-2023, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDFlyer View Post
6 days ago
Michael L Whitaker and Associates should never be allowed to handle anyone's money. He has multiple investigations in progress by the SEC and several fillings for arbitration settlements in progress by FINRA. In my opinion, does not act as a fiduciary for his clients, and does not manage the client's funds in the manner that he is instructed. By this I mean, if you say no or low-risk investments, he will put you in high risk.

Response from the owner 35 minutes ago
You are welcome to express your opinion Jesse, but you are spreading false and misleading information here and on Talk of The Villages. Life is too short for you to keep going on like this so maliciously.

If I am wrong maybe you can explain the SEC and FINRA complaints.
Michael can state that the information in this thread has misinformation and false statements but when he was asked direct questions, he did not response. You can't say something is not true simply because it doesn't make you look good.
The true is Michael put people in high-risk junk bonds end of story in the tune of $6,000,000 to $10,000,000 of the seniors Villagers money.
Old 04-25-2023, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyB View Post
Michael can state that the information in this thread has misinformation and false statements but when he was asked direct questions, he did not response. You can't say something is not true simply because it doesn't make you look good.
The true is Michael put people in high-risk junk bonds end of story in the tune of $6,000,000 to $10,000,000 of the seniors Villagers money.
Wow, I had no idea he was dealing in that much money. I am sure that senior abuse was a major factor in getting seniors to put that much trust in him. Should Senior Abuse be a criminal offense?
Old 04-26-2023, 05:13 PM

Moral of the story:
Never buy ANYTHING from ANYBODY that feels they must stoop so low as to offer a “free” dinner to increase their sales and client base.
Hey, Mike! Can we meet at McDonald’s for lunch tomorrow? The happy meal and biggy fries and drink are on me. After this delicious meal I will ask you to cut me a $100,000 check. I have a lead on some K-bonds. You can get in on the bottom floor of some beautiful ocean-front condos in Kansas. The value of these K-bonds are sure to rise, are very low risk and appropriate for elderly people in their IRA’s.
Old 04-29-2023, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plinker View Post
Moral of the story:
Never buy ANYTHING from ANYBODY that feels they must stoop so low as to offer a “free” dinner to increase their sales and client base.
Hey, Mike! Can we meet at McDonald’s for lunch tomorrow? The happy meal and biggy fries and drink are on me. After this delicious meal I will ask you to cut me a $100,000 check. I have a lead on some K-bonds. You can get in on the bottom floor of some beautiful ocean-front condos in Kansas. The value of these K-bonds are sure to rise, are very low risk and appropriate for elderly people in their IRA’s.
I will come we can split the cost
Closed Thread

Tags
gwg, holding, brad, beneficient, michael

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.