To all villages south of warm springs, magnolia plaza

Old 03-12-2024, 09:11 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbydebby View Post
do you or have seen golf carts drive over grass to bypass 7 11 intersection on cart path. Would You like to see a cart path just past warm springs tunnel to get to publix, marcos, mc donalds area great idea? cvs to adjust for pathway? i love it when noon time hits pass the word.....
I'm trying to understand what problem that would solve? Right now you just turn onto the short entranceway that is only accessible by southbound car traffic. I've never had an issue using that. Go through there several times a week.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:16 PM

Quote:
do you or have seen golf carts drive over grass to bypass 7 11 intersection on cart path. Would You like to see a cart path just past warm springs tunnel to get to publix, marcos, mc donalds area great idea? cvs to adjust for pathway? i love it when noon time hits pass the word.....
Yes, once I did drive my cart on the grass/dirt to by pass that intersection at the 7/11 cart path intersection. Traffic was backed up to the Publix parking lot. Cutting across the future site of CVS made sense at the time. So yes maybe a cart path coming south out of the CVS parking lot (when it’s built) would help.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LianneMigiano View Post
New legislation defines any cart going between 20-25 MPH as a LSV - and subject to ALL motor vehicle requirements: insurance, seat belts, directional signals, operator being fully licensed to drive, etc. etc. Looks like there will be a lot fewer unregulated "golf" carts and many more uninsured/unlicensed LSV's for law enforcement to govern here in The Villages. I wouldn't worry about carts traveling over a grassy area. I'd suggest they worry more about how they are going to avoid getting caught going over 20 MPH!
This would only apply on the street in the diamond lanes, not on the Multi Modal Paths. The MMPs are private property and cannot be policed. The area the OP is talking about is all MMP, except for the parking lot.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:56 PM
Thanked 1,120 Times in 246 Posts

Quote:
We need a translator please.
Old 03-13-2024, 06:53 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,784 Times in 1,246 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdallas View Post
We need a translator please.
It's one of those if you've been there you'd know.

I'm not aware of another shopping area here where carts have to drive more or less through a 7/11 to get to the stores. The CVS will double the risk. Dan Newlin will be setting up a satilite office there.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...58-post15.html

Last edited by Altavia; 03-13-2024 at 07:05 AM.

Tags
path, warm, springs, cart, cvs

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.