Another accident....be careful folks...just a reminder!

Closed Thread
Old 02-07-2014, 12:24 PM
Sage
Default Another accident....be careful folks...just a reminder!

Late this morning we were doing errands down at Colony. As we were leaving the parking lot....the roadway of it that goes directly in front of the stores....we encountered a recent accident of a tow-truck who was turning left just in front of Beef O-Brady's who'd t-boned a golf cart just in front of where the driver would sit. Couldn't see if anyone was hurt though there was someone sitting in the passenger side talking on their phone. Also a couple of other folks standing close, one who was taking photo's with their phone. The police still hadn't arrived.

This area, even the parking lot, is VERY congested with folks not paying attention so please, please be careful and watch what you're doing!!
Old 02-07-2014, 02:45 PM
Sage

Goodness, hope no one was injured. Accident must have happened just after we left that area. It was indeed CONGESTED!

Everyone, drive defensively.
Old 02-07-2014, 03:17 PM
Sage

Yesterday I encountered a really big traffic back-up due to an accident on the corner of Buena Vista and 466. I never did get to see what happened; I just noticed that traffic was backed up for several blocks in two directions and there were police cars at the intersection.

Another reminder to slow down and drive defensively. Too many people are in a BIG hurry.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.