Christmas Entertainment

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2011, 10:05 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Christmas Entertainment

Our neighborhood group is starting to look for entertainment for our neighborhood Christmas party and I was wondering if anyone has suggestions. Looking for a resonably priced entertainer(s) to provide some sit down dinner music (vocals) followed by popular dance music.
Looking for something better that the average Dj that may play at your monthly socials.

If you can recommend an individual or group based on what you have seen and heard, let me know.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:26 AM
Eternal Member

Joel does a great job. He plays alot for Parrot Head activities. He's also at Codys on the patio every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday 5:00 - 9:00. Come up Sunday night & listen. He's also very reasonable.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:07 PM
Gold member

Our neighborhood group has hired Petrina (http://www.petrina.biz/) a couple of times for events, recently a Valentines dinner/dance at Colony Rec Center. Great entertainer.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:24 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spk7951 View Post
Our neighborhood group has hired Petrina (http://www.petrina.biz/) a couple of times for events, recently a Valentines dinner/dance at Colony Rec Center. Great entertainer.

Petrina performed at a neighborhood dinner at O'dell and she was great. She is a very talented singer and entertainer. She knows how to get the crowd involved and also performs music you can dance to. We plan on hiring her again this year.

Old 03-31-2011, 02:31 PM
Gold member

We hired Petrina for our last neighborhood party. She was wonderful and everyone loved it. She is suppose to perform on Thursday nights at the Waterfront, so go down and listen to her.

Nothing so needs reforming as other peoples habits. "Mark Twain"
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.