Old 01-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Sage

never-mind,,,
Old 01-07-2016, 08:40 PM
Sage
Default Anyone else just hear an explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
wow.....Miles, I was just heckling the doc a little, having a bit of fun.......

I had no idea that I am defined by Webster as being someone who is not very intelligent or who does not have or show good sense or judgment.......And to heap insult upon injury, Roget suggests synonyms for simpleton like buffoon, dimwit, ignoramus, blockhead........

Oh, too, too many awful synonyms there......I just can't go on.......I blush. I did not know any of this about myself until I read it, right here on TOTV...........

I must shut up now and try to cobble my self esteem back together......I will just pretend Miles42 inadvertently made a poor word choice........

Boomer the Overly-Sensitive, this morning

Well Boomer. I wouldn't sweat the "simple"ton comments. It's almost time for bed. I think you will get a great night's sleep.

I have a copy of Roget's. Unfortunately it went out of use when everything fell under political correctness. Or I might add a few things.
Old 01-07-2016, 08:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
I have a copy of Roget's. Unfortunately it went out of use when everything fell under political correctness.
Please elaborate.
Old 01-07-2016, 09:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,938 Times in 2,458 Posts

Any rock quarries in the area?
Closed Thread

Tags
windows, shook, sound, ocala, bombings, closer, thunder, sounded, rumble, explosion, hear, loud, heard, mallory

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.