Anyone have any information on Soulliere Courtyard Villas?

Closed Thread
Old 05-20-2017, 05:42 AM
Veteran member
Default Anyone have any information on Soulliere Courtyard Villas?

Will be back in the Villages in a little over 2 weeks and will probably be buying a courtyard villa. Presently they have them for sale in Fenney and Woodbury at Phillips Villas. I've been trying to get info on Soulliere Villas that is west of Phillips in Marion County but I've come up empty. Anyone have info on Soulliere? I think they were approved at about the same time as Phillips.
Thanks, Bruce
Old 05-20-2017, 07:52 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucernelson View Post
Will be back in the Villages in a little over 2 weeks and will probably be buying a courtyard villa. Presently they have them for sale in Fenney and Woodbury at Phillips Villas. I've been trying to get info on Soulliere Villas that is west of Phillips in Marion County but I've come up empty. Anyone have info on Soulliere? I think they were approved at about the same time as Phillips.
Thanks, Bruce
Your sales rep doesn't have any information?

If I remember correctly, and you will buy in two weeks, I think you can scratch the Soulliere Villas off your list. They were mentioned during An Evening With the Developer meeting. Watch is 1h 20m video of the event: The Villages Daily Sun: Video I think someone said something about beginning construction soon.

Good luck and have fun shopping ... the best is yet to come!
Old 05-20-2017, 09:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Call Jim McLaughlin, sales rep for The Villages. He helped us both times that we purchased.

Like most sales reps who work for The Villages, there isn't any thing about him that will hound you or bother you ever. He is a nice gentleman, kind and ethical.
Old 05-20-2017, 11:02 AM
Sage

By complete coincidence today, I drove by the future location of Soulliere Villas on Rt 42. It appears that work started a few days ago. The sod has been scraped away the expose the dirt. That is all.
Old 05-20-2017, 11:24 AM
Veteran member

Thanks for the info. We do have a sales rep, Vinny Guarino, who we really like but he hasn't been very responsive re Soulliere. So it looks like Soulliere is off our potential list if we buy in the near future. So it's Fenney or Phillips Villas in Woodbury. We like both locations. I think we'd save a few thousand at Phillips and supermarkets and restaurants are presently closer than Fenney. But I kind of like everything being in one complex at Fenney, hiking, bike riding, golf, etc. Any thoughts on the pluses and minuses of each?
Old 05-20-2017, 11:45 AM
Sage

Quote:
Thanks for the info. We do have a sales rep, Vinny Guarino, who we really like but he hasn't been very responsive re Soulliere. So it looks like Soulliere is off our potential list if we buy in the near future. So it's Fenney or Phillips Villas in Woodbury. We like both locations. I think we'd save a few thousand at Phillips and supermarkets and restaurants are presently closer than Fenney. But I kind of like everything being in one complex at Fenney, hiking, bike riding, golf, etc. Any thoughts on the pluses and minuses of each?

Sir.

The beauty of this vast place that all of those things are fairly close to all of us.
Old 05-20-2017, 12:17 PM
Veteran member

Our sales rep, Vinny, did get back to us and said Soulliere won't be ready for quite some time as they want to sell out Phillips first. And there are many for sale at Phillips.
Old 05-20-2017, 01:04 PM
Sage

I just looked at thevillages.com and their website shows 33 patio villas available for sale in Fenney.

The Villages - Search for New, Pre-owned Homes and Villas in The Villages, Florida
Old 05-20-2017, 01:57 PM
Veteran member

Thanks Graciegirl but we are looking for courtyard villas to make life easier for us when letting Ralphie our beagle out. They do have some cement courtyard villas at Fenney but they are near the main road. We are told by our sales rep that some new Courtyard Villas, vinyl though, will be on the market soon at Fenney.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:04 PM

Quote:
. . . .But I kind of like everything being in one complex at Fenney, hiking, bike riding, golf, etc. Any thoughts on the pluses and minuses of each?
You can do any of those things in any Village you chose to live here.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:07 PM
Default Try preowned

Why not look at a preowned villa, there are many for sale also.
Some are even in the area south of 466a so it is a newer area.
They may even be brand new. Ask your rep.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:27 PM
Veteran member

Thanks for all the great advice. We would rather buy new though. We will look at the Woodbury area a little closer when we are down there in a couple of weeks.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:29 PM
Veteran member

And it doesn't necessarily have to be a courtyard villa but we do want a fence. Nothing like a fence when you have a dog.
Old 05-20-2017, 03:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
Thanks, Bruce
Bruce, Totally off topic, but Ralphie is really cute. Happy house hunting -- I hope you find the courtyard villa of your dreams. Post on TOTV how the house hunting trip goes.
Old 05-20-2017, 03:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
Bruce, Totally off topic, but Ralphie is really cute. Happy house hunting -- I hope you find the courtyard villa of your dreams. Post on TOTV how the house hunting trip goes.
Courtyard Villa. I was looking in patio villas. There are five courtyard villa's available at this moment, ranging in price from $203K (VNH#613042) to $484K.

No. I don't sell real estate, never have. Just love looking at new houses.

They do need to change the site. It isn't as user friendly as it was.

Last edited by graciegirl; 05-20-2017 at 03:20 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
phillips, villas, soulliere, info, courtyard

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.