Anyone Work At The Home Depot?

Closed Thread
Old 07-22-2012, 06:26 PM
Location: Birmingham, AL, Destin, FL, St. Petersburg, FL, New Orleans, LA - Oct 2012 ~ Tamarind Grove
Default Anyone Work At The Home Depot?

I am coming to visit The Villages for the first time this Sat thru Tues. Will be staying with friends in Village of Largo and have a real estate agent to show me CYV's. Currently, I work full time at The Home Depot/Garden Center here in Louisiana and plan on visiting the one in Lady Lake while there for possible transfer. Are there any TOTV community that work there or worked there in the past that could comment on store opportunities, working conditions etc? Thanks, Susan
Old 07-22-2012, 06:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

A fellow on my softball team works two days a week at Home Depot on 441. We were just talking about that yesterday. He worked for them in Indiana and said he transferred to this store when he moved here last year. I guess he likes it, he works in the paint department. I don't know how he does what he does. He's 70 years old and plays on 3 softball teams, plays golf, umpires softball and works at HD.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:42 PM
Location: Birmingham, AL, Destin, FL, St. Petersburg, FL, New Orleans, LA - Oct 2012 ~ Tamarind Grove

Thanks for the quick response, John. I may decide to drop to part time once I am down and settled, although the health benefits are great as full time associate. Tell your friend I may run into him there...probably will visit THD on Monday 7/30.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.