Apartments or town homes could be part of massive Villages of Southern Oaks developme

Closed Thread
Old 11-12-2017, 03:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Our next generation does not have to worry, they each get a house free and clear if they want to live here. One will stay other two is still up in the air, either way money in their pocket.

I am wondering if the “apartments” will border the freeway along with golf courses, and retail.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:30 PM

[QUOTE=Two Bills;1472326]""The amendment also removes a stipulation that residents must be age 55 or over, but would require that the project is consistent with federal and Florida fair housing requirements for age-restricted communities.""

What does this mean? Why would you maintain the housing requirements for an age-restricted community but not have an age requirement. I don't get it. Someone with more knowledge could you explain this?
Old 11-13-2017, 05:35 PM
Sage

[QUOTE=andercat;1474985]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Bills View Post
""The amendment also removes a stipulation that residents must be age 55 or over, but would require that the project is consistent with federal and Florida fair housing requirements for age-restricted communities.""

What does this mean? Why would you maintain the housing requirements for an age-restricted community but not have an age requirement. I don't get it. Someone with more knowledge could you explain this?

It does seem to contradict itself. Call it govspeak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

Tags
percent, homes, square, feet, acres

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.