Appliance Choices For Design Meeting This Week

Closed Thread
Old 09-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Veteran member

The Whirlpool Gold dishwasher is crummy. Do yourself a favor and go outside and get a Bosch. I wish I had...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aljetmet View Post
There might be an opportunity to save some money with appliances.

Find out who TV will use to supply the appliances. Hopefully the designer will know. Then trade up with them.

If you do you can, there can be a savings on tax, delivery and installation charges.

In fact, TV offers Whirlpool Gold SS appliances as an upgrade.

I checked the Whirlpool web page and found Whirlpool Gold dishwasher and Fridge that are a step up on what TV offers. We might go in that direction.
However we have till just before Thanksgiving and anything can happen.

Anyway this is just arithemetic, 2+2....No calculus needed! Which is a relief cause I failed calc 1 as a college freshman...so I became a business major instead of who knows what!
Old 09-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Gold member
Location: Northfield IL, Tampa FL, Norway, Boynton Beach FL, Highland Park IL, Gilchrist soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2012 View Post
two questions,

will they delete the carpet?

Will they delete the shrubs and other things they plant?
I want the sod.
I don't believe you can have a concrete floor inside to close, so tile, wood or carpet must be installed. Not sure about landscaping. It is in the base price, so perhaps you might get a credit? I did not ask.

Wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be
Old 09-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Gold member
Location: Northfield IL, Tampa FL, Norway, Boynton Beach FL, Highland Park IL, Gilchrist soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by applesoffh View Post
The Whirlpool Gold dishwasher is crummy. Do yourself a favor and go outside and get a Bosch. I wish I had...
I looked up the model # for the upgraded dishwasher in consuner reviews, and it did get high ratings and personal reviews. I have a friend with a Bosch (I also like this line) but unfortunately she has had the service team out twice. If they have to come again she will have it replaced, but that can happen with ANY appliance! Just the luck of the draw sometimes...

Wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be
Old 09-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Veteran member
Default Bosch dishwasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by applesoffh View Post
My wife went to check out the Bosch dishwashers last week. She discovered there is no heating element to dry the dishes. Let me tell you that was end of story! She expects to find the dishes dry to the bone. She usually runs the dishwasher in the evening and our Kitchen aid works very well with jet dry.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Sage

Al, I see a sold sign in your avatar, where did that come from?

The Villages Florida
Old 09-11-2012, 10:34 AM
Gold member

Look into the warranty as TV extends the warranty an extra year or more if purchased through them.
Then when they wear out purchase new appliances.

We deleted the big mirror over the 2 sinks in the master bath and got a whopping $15.00 credit.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.