Aspen Dental

Closed Thread
Old 10-29-2021, 07:55 AM
Default Aspen Dental

The Aspen dental on Wedgewood Lane has a seriously flawed manufacturing process for dentures. After so many fittings when I got the final dentures they had black lines on the four front teeth. When I brought this to their attention they told me “it's normal” I’ve had dentures prior and they didn't have black lines on them. They gave me a really hard time about it and being very argumentative, sarcastic, and dismissive

Another crazy thing is they make you pay in full before you even get the final dentures. So I had to get a full refund 15 minutes after paying for them. What a waste of time, I don't know about their other services but be careful if you get dentures from them.
Old 10-29-2021, 01:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,326 Posts

we were warned about Aspen's business model by our insurance provider and never even bothered to give them a try

I hope you're able to get it corrected
Old 10-29-2021, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davem4616 View Post
we were warned about Aspen's business model by our insurance provider and never even bothered to give them a try

I hope you're able to get it corrected
Thanks.The place also has a terrible turnover rate with its employees. It seems employees just use it as a place to get their feet wet and then move on to greener pastures. It’s more of a training facility than anything.

I wish I knew about this place before wasting so much time with them. Oh well, I hope people take heed of my mistake.
Old 10-29-2021, 08:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Once you come out of Aspen Dental you are asked "How's your ASPEN." They are the McDonalds of dental practices. A couple years ago I gave them a try because I lost a crown and $600 ($100 of that was for the regluing of the crown which fell off 6 months later again) later my ASPEN in pain. They overcharged, misled (lied?) and generally sucked. The only good part was their 466 office was beautiful. Do some real background research on The Villages office (466 at least don't know if they all had the same owner or maybe ownership has since changed) and quite a bit of interesting info can be found. Look 'em up on just about any review site. It's simply a franchise just like 7-11.
Betty White (1922-2021) R.I.P.
Closed Thread

Tags
dentures, lines, black, final, dental

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.