Aster Designer Model

Closed Thread
Old 01-29-2011, 07:56 AM
Location: Winter - Village of Bonita; Summer - Marblehead, OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbaru View Post
Not sure I understand your comment about direct outside light. I see sliders off the living room area, although there is a roof over the lanai.
With our split bedroom model, we only get natural light from the front and the back in the main living areas. I've seen some of the cottage models that have the bedrooms on one side of the home - thus allowing natural light from 3 sides into the living areas.

Today's new friend become tomorrow's family

Ohio - Cleveland, Lakewood, North Ridgeville, North Olmsted, Marblehead, Elyria; Florida - Village of Bonita (2010)
Old 01-29-2011, 11:46 AM
Veteran member
Default sneak peak cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnut View Post
I'm curious, how much does a "sneak peek" of a golf course cost?
So far we have seen 50 -60k costs for that type lot.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:47 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackz View Post
So far we have seen 50 -60k costs for that type lot.
I think that is about the going cost. You might find something for 40-45 at the lowest.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:50 AM
Veteran member
Default Great advice

[QUOTE=Pturner;326600]Hi Jackz,
Welcome to TOTV! I think you are wise to stick to your time frame and not feel rushed to buy a lot and then have to build before you are ready/able.

TV is still growing; and it sounds like you did an excellent job of letting your agent know what to find for you. In the meantime, you have time to consider any other "wants" you might discover for your home site, such as ability to add a cart garage, as Russ said, or a birdcage, or the direction your lanai faces. For example, some people don't want west facing/ afternoon sun. Others prefer it or don't consider it that important. You also have time to think about any home upgrades you might wan

Congratulations on your decision to move to Lower Paradise. All best wishes![/QUOTE

Thanks for the good advice. I have also enjoyed reading many of your posts in the past. We look forward to being "Village People".
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.