Barking Dog

Closed Thread
Old 11-05-2012, 11:16 AM

As an animal lover I read this thread with interest.
It's been my experience that you can judge a person by the way their dog behaves.
Most keep their dogs in check and they don't lunge or bark as you walk by.
But there are always a few that have never put the time or effort into teaching their dog how to behave. They let them bark at all hours and some even let them poop on your lawn...and they ignore what happens.
Those few don't deserve to own a dog and I personally think the animal should be taken away and a good home found for them.
I always tell people that there is really no such thing as a bad dog, just bad owners.

Bob
Old 11-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

CFrance. Good to hear you are being reasonable about the noisy dog in your neighborhood. If you have a pooch why do you not go over and see if their pooch wants a play date???

You do not have to tell them it is with your pet alligator. Just kiddin.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Veteran member

Perhaps the person works and is totally unaware of the constant barking, thinking it stops when they leave. Our renters had a dog that barked when they left. A neighbor told them and they then had to rotate staying with him so he wouldn't bark in the unfamiliar home. One neighbor, bless her heart, even dog sat so they could go out together. Just saying, ask them if they're aware it does this.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:22 PM

The dog is stressed, call the animal welfare people or whatever you have here in the US, it is not natural, sounds like the parents go out during the day leaving the dog out, so no fair, get it sorted quickly.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:42 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
CFrance. Good to hear you are being reasonable about the noisy dog in your neighborhood. If you have a pooch why do you not go over and see if their pooch wants a play date???

You do not have to tell them it is with your pet alligator. Just kiddin.
Ha Ha!!! Good one!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.