Best r.e. Agent?

Old 04-10-2024, 01:36 PM
Veteran member
Default Best r.e. Agent?

Has Anyone had a wonderful ambitious R.E. agent to sell your home You would highly recommend and Why??
Old 04-10-2024, 02:10 PM

We just closed on our house last month, with Samantha Griffin as our agent. Although she worked with as buyers, she did a fantastic job -- very diligent and knowledgeable, and when she didn't have the answer she got me the information pretty darn quick. I think she'd be great for you as a seller's agent.

I suspect you might get a lot of positive answers, and they all are probably pretty good agents, but I have to heartily recommend you at least give Samantha a ring (352/427-5923) or email: samantha.griffin@thevillages.com.

Best of luck.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:40 PM

Beth Pope 352-552-1511 very good listener and excellent on follow through The best
Old 04-10-2024, 04:35 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by splashes View Post
Beth Pope 352-552-1511 very good listener and excellent on follow through The best
With WHO??
Old 04-10-2024, 04:53 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,552 Times in 420 Posts

If you want a true real estate agent who is bound to the ethics and code, walk away from Villages "sales reps". If you don't believe me, ask them if your home is in compliance with all Villages deed restrictions.
Old 04-10-2024, 06:47 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartnsoul View Post
Has Anyone had a wonderful ambitious R.E. agent to sell your home You would highly recommend and Why??
If your home is move-in ready, neat, clean, and neutral colors, the home will sell itself. Remove personal items and stage the home for great-looking pictures with candles, throw pillows, rugs, blankets, a set dining table, etc. Look at professional design photos for inspiration.

Remove any furniture that does not suit a particular room. Example: Have a desk in your dining area? Remove! It looks like your home does not have enough space. Unclutter your closets and cabinets. Again, this looks like your home lacks space.

Make certain your landscaping is perfectly trimmed and lawn is in great shape. Add a few fresh flowers around your lamp post.

Once your home is prepared, invite a few agents to evaluate your home. Ask each if they have a buyer who may be interested in your type of property. Go with the one you feel already has several potential buyers in mind. Within a few days, the agent will bring his/her clients. With luck, your home will be a perfect match and you will sell your home immediately.

Didn't sell the home quickly? Make certain your listing has the best pictures. Even if you have to take some yourself. Drone shots of the entire home and surrounding area is important. Keep in contact with the agent and have the home available at all times for a walk-through. In my experience, a neat home is not difficult to sell and usually receives the best profit.
Old 04-11-2024, 05:08 AM

Ben Bartlett .

1st. Honest and full of integrity.
2. His wife Mandy is also a VLS agent. So you have double the fire power.
3. He is Top 15% in the Villages. That speaks to his volume of business.
4. Friendly and cares!!!!
5. Pays attention and doesnt try to "push" you into something for his own benefit. He definitely cares more about the client than himself.
Old 04-11-2024, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut the front door View Post
If you want a true real estate agent who is bound to the ethics and code, walk away from Villages "sales reps". If you don't believe me, ask them if your home is in compliance with all Villages deed restrictions.
Let’s be fair here. What realtor, from any firm, is going to know if any given home is in compliance with deed restrictions. That is not their job.
Old 04-11-2024, 05:37 AM
Veteran member

We used Chris Corley (A Villages/VLS agent) to purchase and I'd absolutely use him to sell if I went that route. He was our Lifestyle Visit realtor and even 2 years after meeting us he remembered/or had noted all the things important to us.
Old 04-11-2024, 05:39 AM

Do your own mls entry take the pictures and see what happens.if you think you can do this save yourself a lot of money.. List Your Florida Home in the MLS - Sell Your House
Old 04-11-2024, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartnsoul View Post
I highly recommend Chris Day! He was previously a top agent with The Villages. Chris helped with our two previous home purchases and one sale.
403 Forbidden
Old 04-11-2024, 05:58 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,076 Times in 432 Posts

IF you are asking about a salesperson within the VLS system: Debbie Sander. She listed our house back in mid-February, and sold it the first day it was on the market. There is a reason she is the perpetual #1 sales agent in The Villages.
Old 04-11-2024, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut the front door View Post
With all due respect, it’s not their job—or any agent’s job—to know whether a particular property is in compliance with deed restrictions. It is the SELLERS responsibility to disclose…but if the seller is an heir, they just mark the “don’t know” box and responsibility then falls to the BUYER in their “due diligence” period. That’s the way it works. PERIOD. Like it or not.
Old 04-11-2024, 06:22 AM

The Villages
Old 04-11-2024, 06:26 AM

I had used a village realtor and was so totally disappointed and caused havoc in my life. I’d only go with a licensed mls agent. The village agents want to move their new development before older homes. Also, it won’t show up in mls listings which most people look at on their own, and they won’t allow an mls agent to show your home. I’ve always found my own homes thru sites like Redfin, Zillow and realtor .com. A village realtor will not put your home on those sites.

Tags
agent, r.e, recommend, highly, home

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.