Beware garage door repar company!

Closed Thread
Old 01-28-2022, 09:39 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
Interesting. Ryan O'Cull was at my house on Dec 23 and replaced my springs. I told him that I had heard that he only does springs. He said that he still works full time, visits about 30 Villages houses per day, and does a full range of garage door work. Go figure.

If you can't reach Ryan, another option is to call Scott at 352-697-0321. He as his own garage door business and he sometimes covers for Ryan when he is not available. I would recommend both guys.
WOW, that is weird. I called Ryan with an opener/door issue (not springs) and he called me back and told me "nope, springs only," (and really wasn't very nice about it) then I next called Scott as you recommended and he was out the next day and took care of it. Great guy, very fair priced as well. Maybe Ryan was just having a bad day because I would have hired him on the spot from all the recommendations here. I needed my opener removed and reinstalled (long story) but we never got that far in our call, just "I only do springs."
Betty White (1922-2021) R.I.P.
Closed Thread

Tags
garage, called, door, villages, day

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.