Bicyclists

Closed Thread
Old 04-19-2020, 08:30 AM

We have a walker down here south of 44 who walks on the multi-purpose paths with her earbuds in walking with traffic weaving back and forth to both sides of the whole path. She does it in the tunnels also. Carts, bikes, and other walkers have to stop for her as she doesn’t always pay attention to people around her. Waiting for her to get splattered because her head isn’t where the sunshines. Some people just don’t seem to have common sense
Old 04-19-2020, 08:48 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,522 Times in 3,108 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswirs View Post
I'm a bicyclist, I've been here almost a year now and I have never seen a biker speed up a as you say. I can not imagine why any biker would do that, the biker can not keep up with a cart, and can only lose and chance getting hurt, or even killed. I just simply have never seen it.
I hadn't ever seen it before, not here or anywhere else. Until the other day. That's why I posted. It was such an unusual experience.
Old 04-19-2020, 08:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,522 Times in 3,108 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmall22204 View Post
I think you need to stay at home with your golf cart that will not pass a bicycle going 12 mph. You sound like Rainman
I think you need to read what people post, before responding. What part of "he was going 9mph at the time I tried to pass him" are you not understanding?
Old 04-19-2020, 01:51 PM

Disrespect at its finest. Helmets, gloves & rear view mirrors should be a law. I've seen too many of them mangled.
Closed Thread

Tags
pass, golf, speed, multi-modal, path

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.