Book Reviewers Needed! Free Books for your Review.

Closed Thread
Old 04-22-2021, 12:16 PM
Sage
Default Book Reviewers Needed! Free Books for your Review.

Hi All:

I have been a member of this group a very long time. I am an author and book designer and live in Hadley Village. I have a new release I need help with. It is a recipe book for you to record all of your favorite recipes that are in your head. I am looking for a few reviewers to receive their free copy of the book from me, and leave an Amazon review. If you would do this for me in exchange for this beautiful book I would be grateful. The book is available to see at this link on Amazon mybook.to/newrecipebook
Perfect to write down all of your recipes, those of grandma or moms! You can also tape yours in. It is 8 1/2 x 11" size, has a table of contents, forms and room for 50 of your favorite recipes. These books are becoming all the rage because many times people keep their favorite recipes in their heads and never write them down for the family to use. Makes a great keepsake book. If you or someone you know would love this book, please pass on this message.

Email me at jnieman@aol.com if interested. In return you will receive a free copy of the book for your Amazon review.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	DIY Recipe Book 8 x 11 test for pictures.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	89154  
Old 04-22-2021, 01:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,515 Times in 3,106 Posts

I tried pasting the link into the Amazon search buffer: mybook.to/newrecipebook and your book wasn't in the results.
Closed Thread

Tags
book, recipes, favorite, amazon, free

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.