Working people hours at the stores?

Closed Thread
Old 03-21-2020, 07:36 AM
Gold member
Default Working people hours at the stores?

It's tough out there! Work full time in an industry that helps take care of the sick and elderly. Because of my working hours it is difficult to get to the store early to get staples. Hope some stores implement "working people" only hour. Went to Publix early, waited in line and boom, no TP. Looked like all of the Villages congregated into on isle! Nope, I didn't get my TP.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,513 Times in 3,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debfrommaine View Post
It's tough out there! Work full time in an industry that helps take care of the sick and elderly. Because of my working hours it is difficult to get to the store early to get staples. Hope some stores implement "working people" only hour. Went to Publix early, waited in line and boom, no TP. Looked like all of the Villages congregated into on isle! Nope, I didn't get my TP.
TP deliveries come when they come. They aren't delivered on a specific schedule. Sometimes they're in the "before the store opens" morning delivery. Sometimes they come in the middle of the day, between 1 and 3 PM.

Grocery employees are not going to hold cases of ANY essential products aside for people who aren't there asking for the product.

The folks who come in the early morning won't get any TP either, if the TP doesn't get delivered til 2pm that afternoon.

It's a crap shoot (literally).
Old 03-21-2020, 02:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
TP deliveries come when they come. They aren't delivered on a specific schedule. Sometimes they're in the "before the store opens" morning delivery. Sometimes they come in the middle of the day, between 1 and 3 PM.

Grocery employees are not going to hold cases of ANY essential products aside for people who aren't there asking for the product.

The folks who come in the early morning won't get any TP either, if the TP doesn't get delivered til 2pm that afternoon.

It's a crap shoot (literally).

Berks County Pennsylvania
Closed Thread

Tags
working, people, early, hours, stores

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.