Boxed In

Closed Thread
Old 12-24-2016, 05:59 AM
Sage
Default Boxed In

Boxed in

Last edited by Chatbrat; 12-24-2016 at 12:35 PM.
Old 12-24-2016, 07:35 AM
Veteran member

Hate to burst your bubble, but the person you're speaking to is most likely not going to see this. You'd be better off just hanging out at your car and making your threat in person.
Old 12-24-2016, 08:04 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,775 Times in 514 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbrat View Post
To the inconsiderate golf cart driver who parked within six inches of my front bumper and straddled the white line marking my parking space-consider your self lucky,that we were in my wife's car @ LSL last night--if it had been my car, an ice pick would have found its way to your tires

I'm prepared for all emergencies
If "parking too close" is inconsiderate, what would define "an ice pick would have found its way to your tires"?
Old 12-24-2016, 08:09 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Dude, you ain't right. Yes, you were inconvenienced. Yes, the golf cart driver was extremely inconsiderate. But to threaten to damage his cart? That's just wrong.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 12-24-2016, 08:13 AM
Eternal Member

Ah yes, the ice pick! The symbol of Christmas cheer and Christian love.

We all know your sarcastic humorous style of writing at times and take it with a grain of salt.

Tell us, though, how you managed to get out of that tight parking space without committing a criminal act that could have landed you in big and expensive trouble.
Old 12-24-2016, 08:21 AM

put the cart in neutral, push it out of the way. leave a thank you, merry christmas note.
Old 12-24-2016, 10:09 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsterdad;1337***
put the cart in neutral, push it out of the way. leave a thank you, merry christmas note.
Easy to push it out of the way, we do it all the time in our garage. After all, they are only dinky toys!

I believe my other half used to have a card with an appropriate message on it when someone would park too close at the airport parking garage.................

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 12-24-2016, 10:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
If "parking too close" is inconsiderate, what would define "an ice pick would have found its way to your tires"?
Better he uses his ice pick than using his Glock. Just another reason why I won't carry.
Old 12-24-2016, 12:38 PM
Sage

Got out but most likely ground some serious flat spots into the tires & the tires on her car are not cheap--different sizes front & rear--rotating is not possible
Old 12-24-2016, 02:40 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ureout View Post
Originally Posted by Chatbrat View Post
To the inconsiderate golf cart driver who parked within six inches of my front bumper and straddled the white line marking my parking space-consider your self lucky,that we were in my wife's car @ LSL last night--if it had been my car, an ice pick would have found its way to your tires
I'm prepared for all emergencies

WOW a rough couple of weeks for you 1st the street legal golf cart now boxed in.....lmao what's that old saying you reap what you sow....HMMMMM
Yep, karma is a bit-h, ain't it? On Aug 5, the same poster griped about a golf cart at his postal station in a post titled Do Golf Carts Have Reverse. He stated he "felt like getting in front of him and making him wait." Wow! Talk about being bitten in the butt!

Well, Chatbrat, sorry to rag on you a bit. Merry Christmas to you and your family from the Sandtraps.
Old 12-24-2016, 04:00 PM
Veteran member

We went down the LSL last night and noticed several cars that had parallel parked on the various streets being boxed in by golf carts that pulled in between them. My first thought was I need to remember to use the parking lots instead of curb parking come winter season. I always wonder what the cart folks are thinking when they squeeze in between two cars.
Closed Thread

Tags
car, ice, night--if, lsl, pick

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.