Breaking news. She has been arrested again.

Closed Thread
Old 06-18-2014, 12:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,526 Times in 1,918 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default Breaking news. She has been arrested again.

According to the online news source we aren't allowed to link. She has requested a trial by jury and her Attorney is Joseph INDELICATO.

I don't know what she did to bust her probation, but this time there is NO bond.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:09 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Oh dear!
Old 06-18-2014, 12:11 PM
Veteran member

Here we go again....
Old 06-18-2014, 12:11 PM
Location: Village of Hillsborough. (Past) Gilbertsvile, PA and Philadelphia, PA

Such a shame.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:14 PM
Soaring Eagle member

We saw her in Spanish Springs a couple of weeks before her last arrest. She was behaving in a very improper manner. At least that time the man she was with had the good sense to take her away from public display. That was when she feel down and he had to help her walk. So sad.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:15 PM
Platinum member
Talking You're kidding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
According to the online news source we aren't allowed to link. She has requested a trial by jury and her Attorney is Joseph INDELICATO.

I don't know what she did to bust her probation, but this time there is NO bond.
If you made them characters in a novel, people would accuse you of writing a farce.

Old 06-18-2014, 12:18 PM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,318 Times in 548 Posts

No doubt, the lady needs help. But she has to make that decision.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,526 Times in 1,918 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobh521 View Post
Such a shame.

You know, I think we all share your compassion, but now I am beginning to feel sorry for all of us who live here. We are the laughing stock of the world.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:27 PM

I assume we're talking about the "sex on the square" gal?
Old 06-18-2014, 12:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:

I think that the sex on the square incident was probably where she broke her probation. I was wondering why she wasn't detained for this.

I hate to say it, but this woman is in a lot of trouble for a stupid mistake. I spoke with someone that knows here the other day and he said that she is very embarrassed about the whole thing and said that her loneliness just got the better of her and she acted foolishly.

But, you can't keep breaking the law and continue to get slapped on the wrist. I feel bad for her because this was really a silly thing to create all this trouble.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:30 PM
Location: Village of Hillsborough. (Past) Gilbertsvile, PA and Philadelphia, PA

Quote:
You know, I think we all share your compassion, but now I am beginning to feel sorry for all of us who live here. We are the laughing stock of the world.
I actually agree with you. These situations happen all over the world, but for some unknown reason, The Villages is getting a bad rap. I was highly insulted when I read the article that was written in the UK. Everyone I have met are decent, respectable people. I may be traveling in a different circuit but I like who I am and I like the people with whom I associate. Even if I am out at a bar for an evening, I meet decent respectable and friendly individuals.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:41 PM

Peyton Place 2014. Grace Metalious would be proud.
Old 06-18-2014, 01:14 PM
Platinum member
Location: Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County, Evansville IN, Boca Raton, Toledo OH, Pennecamp

When she got the DUI charge she was placed on probation. The arrest for lewd behavior in the square is what violated that probation. She is going to have to start taking life one day at a time. I hope she gets better.
Old 06-18-2014, 01:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,937 Times in 792 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryRX View Post
When she got the DUI charge she was placed on probation. The arrest for lewd behavior in the square is what violated that probation. She is going to have to start taking life one day at a time. I hope she gets better.
I hope she does too. It says right in the article that it was the square incident that caused the violation of parole.

And splashing this around publicly does no good. The woman has a problem, but she does not represent TV any more than the other people who are arrested here, for making meth, driving drunk, etc. If you are angry that she is making a laughingstock out of us, then all the more reason to ignore anything having to do with her.

Let it quietly go away and hope that she sees the need and has the means to get help. I know her too, casually, but enough to know there is something very sad in her life.
Old 06-18-2014, 01:35 PM

Having been a probation officer for 35 years I can speak to this situation. Her new arrest violated the condition to "avoid injurious or vicious habits." Normally they would have waited to file a violation against her until she is convicted of the new crime. Because this case has become "high profile" I am sure Probation was told to file the violation immediately by the District Attorney's Office. In the scheme of things in the criminal justice system, other than her DUI, this crime is pretty minor.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.